Disaster Area Designs DPC Micro *Free Shipping in the USA*
The DPC.micro is our most compact loop switching controller, featuring three true bypass effects loops in a 125B enclosure.
The DPC.micro works as a standalone device, to switch three separate pedals or signal chains, or as a MIDI-controlled loop expander for your rig.
Each loop may be controlled using a MIDI CC message or program change message, and the DPC.micro can store up to 120 preset combinations for instant recall over MIDI.
This is the version with the Foot switches on the top...
- Three true-bypass effects loops using gold-contact relays
- Adjustable muting relay for click / pop suppression or audio mute function
- Standard 5-pin MIDI input and output to interface with other devices or controllers
- Compact Size – 4.8″ x 2.6″ x 1.4″, same size as Boss, Chase Bliss, or Alexander pedals
- Available with soft-touch footswitches or in a switchless version with programming button on the left side.
- Multi-color LED indicators to show loop status or preset selection
- USB port connects to your DAW or mobile device for MIDI communication or firmware update.
- Runs on standard 9V power, 100mA or less