Divine Noise 25ft Instrument Cable ST-ST (Straight-Straight) Black *Free Shipping in the USA*
Every cable that I make is cut, soldered, and assembled by hand in
Portland, Oregon. I use only the highest quality products to ensure that
you get the most out of your equipment. Everything from the thick,
heavy-duty PVC jacket on my proprietary cables, to the highest quality
silver solder to secure components is done to create a reliable, great
sounding, high caliber product that you can trust. Thus we give you
cables made for the tortures of touring with the assurance of
performance. All of our straight cables can be made with either black,
red, white, purple, or orange PVC jackets.
- 20 AWG stranded center conductor, a spiral shield of
bare copper providing 95% coverage. Semi-conductive PVC covering reduces
Tribo-Electric Noise and provides clean, low-noise performances,
- Low capacitance (30 pF/FT) provide a rich warm tone,
not bright, harsh or brittle- the result of overly low capacitance- and
not too dull or muddy- caused by too high of a capacitance.
- The oxygen free copper used in our cables delivers the purest sound quality while remaining flexible and noise free
- Thick (.280”), heavy-duty PVC outer jacket designed to withstand the rigors of heavy use while maintaining flexibility.
- Every cable is soldered by hand using the highest quality silver solder.
- Available in G&H Industries or Neutrik silentPLUG* plugs
- Completely made by hand in the USA.
- Divine Noise offers a lifetime no hassle warranty on every cable.
- All of our straight cables can be made with either black, red, white, purple, or orange PVC jackets.