JHS Morning Glory V4 *Free Shipping in the USA*
The Morning Glory is undoubtedly our most well-known
overdrive pedal, winning more awards and receiving more accolades than
any of our other designs. We worked hard to make it one of the most
transparent overdrives out there. When you want to add some mid- to
low-level grit to your crystal-clean tone, use your Morning Glory. When
you want to boost a crunchy tone into thicker sustain, use your Morning
Glory. When you need to add tube-like touch response to a
less-than-ideal amp, use your Morning Glory. When you need to switch
between two gain levels on the fly...you get the idea.
Truly Transparent Tone
The best way to explain the Morning Glory is that it delivers all the
tonal and responsive nuance that your amp is missing, and nothing that
your tone already has. It’s difficult describing a pedal that can be set
to have little effect on your tone. So just plug into our Morning Glory
overdrive for yourself. Then you’ll understand.
- Gain control sweeps from completely clean to rock ‘n’ roll
- Tame high end on brighter rigs with the side-mounted bright-cut switch
- Increased headroom and output for use as a full-frequency boost
An update for the Morning Glory V4 is moving the original's
front-mounted bright-cut switch to the side of the pedal and replacing
it with a powerful boost circuit. And by pairing your Morning Glory V4
with the JHS Red Remote (sold separately), you’re able to access the
boost mid-song. It’s like having two Morning Glorys in one
- Switch to a more powerful sound with enhanced low end and grit
- Plug in your JHS Red Remote for switching between the two voices with the tap of your toe
- Handy LED changes from blue to red, indicating the status of the boost circuit
This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes 43mA, and measures 2.2"x4.8"x1.6".
V1 = bigger white enclosure with black knobs; no bright-cut switch; no logo.
V2 = changed to smaller current enclosure; gold powder coat color.
V3 = bright-cut toggle added.
V4 = 2x more headroom; Gain toggle added; Red Remote system added.