JHS Mute Switch Pedal *Free Shipping in the USA*
With a name like the JHS Pedals Mute Switch, it doesn’t
take a rocket surgeon to guess what this little guy does. But in case
you’re still curious, it’s a switch that mutes your signal. This
latching design lets you immediately cut your signal for silent tuning,
breaks between sets, and more. We’d love to go on about this valuable
tool...but we’ve pretty much covered it.
It turns your signal on and off
This Mute Switch mutes your sound. It’s that simple. And yet we think
that with its color-changing LED indicator, high-grade components, and
convenient compact size, the JHS Pedals Mute Switch does it better than
- Small size is ideal for saving pedalboard space
- Easy-to-use latching design
- Enjoy absolute silence from everything before it in the chain
- Works great on pedalboards and in effects loops
- LED indicator changes from blue to red to show if the mute is engaged
NOTE that this is NOT a momentary switch. When clicked, the signal stays in the position chosen.
This pedal is passive but requires standard 9V DC Negative for the LED to function and it measures 3.6"x1.5"x1"